Free Spirit Cocktails: 40 Nonalcoholic Drink Recipes
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
By: Camille Wilson
About the Book
"This collection of 40 zero-alcohol cocktails contains recipes that have the look and feel of a well-crafted cocktail by utilizing the basic skills one would develop in a traditional cocktail book; think a mix of syrups, shrubs, rims, etc. that give depth without any intimidating mixology involved. Throughout the book are spreads of evocative photography that feels light and breezy, imbuing the FREE SPIRIT-ethos"--
Light in spirit and easy to make, FREE SPIRIT COCKTAILS is a refreshing approach to cocktail-making without the hangover.
Lighthearted and full of easy-to-make drinks, FREE SPIRIT COCKTAILS is a refreshing approach to cocktail-making without the hangover. This collection of 40 zero-alcohol recipes features a wide variety of flavorful refreshments that have the look and feel of well-crafted cocktails without any liquor involved. From twists on classic cocktails to inventive sippers, quick 3-ingredient recipes, and more, this mocktail book offers countless opportunities for a spirit-free moment:
- Unwind after a long day with a fragrant glass of A Perfect Pear.
- Mix up some flavorful Faux Swizzles for a zero-proof mocktail party.
- Host a perfect brunch with a large batch of Life's a Peach.
- Cheers with a glass of Be My Honey to celebrate all of life's moments.
MOCKTAIL MOVEMENT: Sober-flexible living has grown exponentially over the past couple of years and continues to be a major topic. More and more, people are participating in Dry January, purchasing alcohol-free spirits and mixers, and exploring sober living.
EASY TO MAKE: All the drinks in FREE SPIRIT COCKTAILS are approachable and easy to whip up in a flash for any occasion--parties, baby showers, weddings, holidays, and more.
- People looking for fun alcohol-free recipes
- Wedding, housewarming, and holiday-gift seekers
- Dry January followers and those looking for general New Year New You content
- Readers of Punch, Food & Wine, Bon Appetit, Compound Butter
- Party hosts looking to have a more inclusive drink selection
About the Author
Camille Wilson is a writer and recipe developer based in New York City. Her blog, The Cocktail Snob, helps people discover the best cocktails in New York and features simple recipes for those who want to create happy hour at home.